Best Price Pre Engineering Steel Structure Building
|FOB Price:||US $25-100 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||30 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Square Meters||US $25-100/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||8000-10000mt Each Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: STG-SS3
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Cold Rolled
- Member: Structural Steel
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Warehouse, Steel Garage, Steel Hangar
- Body: Sandwich Panel or Single Steel Panel
- Steel Grade: Q235 Q345
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: China
- Type: Light Section Steel
- Trademark: Stucture Steel, STG
- Connection Form: Bolt,Rivet and Welded Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: H-Section Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Steel Frame and Wall Board
- Main Structure: Light Steel Structure
- Advantages: Good Environmental Performance
- Merits: Good Aseismic Performance
- Specification: accordingly
- HS Code: 7308900000
steel building is a metal structure fabricated with steel for the internal support and for exterior cladding, as opposed to steel framed buildings which generally use other materials for floors, walls, and external envelope. Steel buildings are used for a variety of purposes including storage, work spaces and living accommodation. They are classified into specific types depending on how they are used.
Steel provides several advantages over other building materials, such as wood:
- Steel is structurally sound and manufactured to strict specifications and tolerances.
- Any excess material is 100% recyclable.
- Steel does not easily warp, buckle, twist or bend, and is therefore easy to modify and offers design flexibility. Steel is also easy to install.
- Steel is cost effective and rarely fluctuates in price.
- Steel allows for improved quality of construction and less maintenance, while offering improved safety and resistance.
- With the propagation of mold and mildew in residential buildings, using steel minimizes these infestations. Mold needs moist, porous material to grow. Steel studs do not have those problems.
|Steel Structure Memebers|
|Main steel frame||Q345B||hot rolled H section or Steel Welded H Section|
|Purlin||Q235B Q345B||C Section Steel or Z Section Steel|
|Roof Cladding||Sandwich Panel Corrugated||EPS sandwich panel , glass fiber sandwich panel , rock wool sandwich panel , and PU sandwich panel or steel sheet|
|Wall panel||Sandwich Panel Corrugated||EPS sandwich panel , glass fiber sandwich panel , rock wool sandwich panel , and PU sandwich panel or steel sheet|
|Tie Rod||Q235B||Circular Steel Tube|
|Column & Transverse Brace||Q235B||Angle Steel or H Section Steel or Steel Pipe|
|Knee Brace||Q235B||Angle Steel|
|Roof Gutter||Q235B||Color Steel Sheet|
|Door||plastic steel |
|Open the door, sliding door, rolling door|
|Windows||plastic steel |
|High Strengthen Bolt||45#,20MnTiB,35VB||Standard parts|
Established in 2001, Sky Trend Group Co., Limited was engaged in manufacturing and exporting metal materials before, with the development over the years, Sky Trend Group have formed a comprehensive range of service from engineering design, manufacturing, sales to service for construction industry, and our products mnufactured almost cover the whole industry. There are 6 factories and 700 employees in total, including 6 registered engineers, 40 senior engineers and 118 professional technicians, and we have successfully carried out hundreds of international projects in more than 58 Countries and regions.
For more exact price, please fill the blanks below:
1) Location (where will your construction be built?) _____________country_______area
2) Dimension: length*width*height __________mm*__________mm*__________mm
3) Requirement for insulation materials. EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested;or single panel.
4) Door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
5) Window quanity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
6) Crane needed or not. If yes, _____units, max. Capacity of lifting ____tons; max. Height of lifting _____m
7) Wind load (max. or wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
8) Snow pressure (max. snow height) _____kn/m2, _____mm
9) Anti-earthquake _____level